After checking and rechecking the weather today, and talking with others who planned on participating in the Anniston ride, we’ve decided to postpone our trip for two weeks. The hourly forecast thunderstorms for Wednesday would impact us during the most desolate portion of the ride; between Cedartown and Piedmont, and I’m not comfortable with that scenario. It would also leave us with no place to run or hide, and put us in extremely wet conditions while riding the hilly sections. –Too many negative possibilities multiplied by the 16 riders.
So instead of this Wednesday and Thursday, we’ll do the ride on Wednesday, October 5th, and Thursday October 6th. Departure times will be between 7:15 AM and 7:30 AM. We may also get to experience fall leaf colors if we’re lucky!
As always, if you have any questions, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to pedalfaster.org and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 13 other followers
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.